2/5: First Fridays Holiday Edition!
Dec 5 on Art-lantic Avenue; Christmas Tree and Menorah Lighting Celebration at 6 pm at Nino’s – FirstFridaysLongBeach.com
- 12/06: Belmont Shore Annual Christmas Parade – 2nd Street Belmont Shore – belmontshore.org
- Through 1/11/15: Chill at Queen Mary: Ice Kingdom, ice tubing and more – queenmary.com
- 12/06: Country Club Manor Community Christmas Tree Decorat- ing Celebration: Scherer Park
- 12/07: Rancho Los Cerritos Old Time Christmas Festival: 1pm-4 pm, Victorian Christmas traditions with storytellers and Santa – ranhcoloscerritos.org
- 12/07: Bembridge House Victorian Christmas: Sunday, (Open House), holiday tours through Jan 3 – lbheritage.org
- 2/12 + 12/13: Rancho Los Cerritos A Rancho Christmas: Illuminating the Past: Reservations required for very special holiday evening tours of the Rancho, decked out in period holiday traditions – rancholoscerritos.org.
- 2/13: Daisy Avenue Christmas Tree Lane Parade: 5 pm, a Wrigley Neighborhood tradition since 1953; Daisy Ave between Willow and PCH – 570-7777
- 12/14: Magical Chanukah Happening: Sunday 11:30 am -3 pm, Alpert Jewish Community Center – alpertjcc.org.
- 12/13: Naples Island Holiday Boat Parade: , from 5pm; Naples streets close at 5 pm – naplesca.com/Commonly_ Asked_Questions.php
- 12/19: BKBIA Holiday Party: , 7pm-10pm, LB Petroleum Club – bixbyknollsinfo.com
- 12/31: New Year’s Eve Aboard the Queen Mary 21+ only, dining, entertainment, fireworks – queenmary.com
- 12/31 through 1/1: Downtown Long Beach New Year’s Eve with Fitz & the Tan- trums: , 8 pm-2 am – downtownlongbeach.org
- COMING SOON!